SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (NORTH AMERICA)
Location: San Jose, CA / Remote
Type: Full Time
Who We Are
Virsec is a leading provider of Full-Stack Application Protection Solutions. Our flagship technology (Trusted Execution) is the first and only solution that offers complete protection from cyberattacks for both the foundational core of an application (CPU and Memory) through to the transactional web-based business logic. In the highly competitive security software sector, we have earned a reputation for delivering what is often thought of as impossible. We’re growing fast and we need your help!
Who We Need
We are looking for a hungry Sales Development Representative who’s ready to help grow the next generation of application security. Our ideal candidate is someone who has a go-getter attitude and is looking grow their sales career in cybersecurity.
What You’ll Do
- As a critical member of the sales team, you will be developing the top of funnel pipeline and generating outbound leads everyday
- Leverage tools provided to you such as ZoomInfo & Sales Navigator to identify and prospect the right leads at the right companies
- Meet and exceed your monthly targets by scheduling qualified meetings with target prospects in the North American market
- Evangelize Virsec innovative Runtime Memory Protection to an ever-evolving application security market
- Update and maintain Salesforce to assure proper hygiene and allow for accurate reporting and insight into the sales pipeline
- Previous sales development work experience in the high-tech space – Cybersecurity experience is a HUGE bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to clearly articulate a value proposition in a short amount of time
- Fluent written and verbal skills in English
- Past sales experience is a bonus
What We Offer
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- Catered team lunch once a week
- A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, and fosters learning and lots of other great stuff!
This Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Virsec to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.