Location: San Jose, CA
Type: Full Time or Short-Term Contract
Virsec is looking for talented marketing professional in several disciplines.
Want to be on the front lines of advancing a powerful new cyber defense technology? Do you see yourself in a role that will help reshape the world of critical data and application protection?
We’re building the future of cyber security, and we are building out our marketing team and are looking for excellent candidates from junior levels to Director in all areas of marketing. Virsec is building products that will fundamentally change the way businesses and organizations protect high-value data. We are bringing a novel product to market and are revolutionizing the cyber threat landscape as we do it. If you’re an energetic and creative person, and with a drive for working on meaningful technology and helping build a best-in-class organization, we’d like to hear from you.
The Sr. Marketing Manager is an individual contributor role with a lot of responsibility given our lean organization size. Virsec is looking for professionals to join the team in the areas of demand generation including email promotions/campaigns and events management, online branding including SEO/SEM/PPC, marketing communications and graphic design. Given our early stage environment, expect broad exposure to all areas of B2B enterprise marketing initially, with greater focus as we build out the team.
- At least 3 to 5 years of prior marketing management experience in the functional area, preferably in an enterprise B2B software company or start-up
- Exceptional candidates with less then 3 years will be considered for non-senior marketing management roles
- Demonstrated ability in the functional area: demand gen email or event management, digital marketing, marcom or design.
- Standard marketing technology proficiency: Windows & office productivity tools with high aptitude to pick up or prior experience with SaaS marketing offerings
- Highly dependable and detail-oriented
- Flexibility and roll with the punches attitude to persist in a fast-moving start-up
- BA in marketing, communication-related fields (written or oral), business administration or humanities
- Pluses for having a BS in a technical field, demonstrated project management experience or prior start-up experience putting operational systems in place ground up