First Weekly Webcast Available Now; Sign Up for Future Live Webcast.
Virsec has launched a weekly series of live webcasts on a range of pressing security topics. These 30-minute shows will include video interviews, analysis of current security events, drill downs into specific technologies, demos, and more.
We are featuring experts from the security industry, leading enterprises, and thought leaders, discussing security challenges, new solutions, and best practices to keep businesses safe during tumultuous times.
Our first 2 webcasts are below.
1. Upcoming Expert Webinar: Prioritizing Cybersecurity During a Global Crisis
Date: Tuesday, June 9 at 8:00 am PDT
Reserve your spot on the Virsec BrightTALK Channel
Virsec is very pleased to host a panel of prominent security and business experts for an interactive video webinar jointly sponsored with Tech Mahindra. Amid the disruption of COVID-19, IT security priorities have shifted, rapidly increasing remote access while often reducing staffing and expenses, which can significantly raise the risks of damaging cyberattacks.
The panel will discuss new security challenges and the need for enterprises to increase cybersecurity vigilance during this crisis, while finding practical ways to increase automation and make critical assets and applications self-defending.
Guest speakers include:
- Andy Nallappan, CIO of Broadcom
- Troels Oerting, Chairman of the Centre for Cybersecurity at the World Economic Forum
- Usama Fayyad, world renowned data scientist and former CDO of Barclays
- Lakshmanan C, President of North America Business, Tech Mahindra
- Atiq Raza, Chairman of Virsec and former President of AMD
- Rajiv Singh, Sr. Vice President & Head, Global Cybersecurity Business, Tech Mahindra
2. Webcast-on-Demand: What is RASP and What Should it Be?
Runtime Application Security Protection (RASP) has been defined in limited terms, but the demands for runtime security are increasing. Join security experts from Virsec for a discussion of the need to protect applications during runtime, across the full stack.
To see our full schedule, attend these live events or watch on-demand replays, please subscribe to the Virsec BrightTALK Channel and click on any webcast to reserve your spot.